Here’s how you can help:
· SAVE THE DATE: Metrobus Strike Rally at WMATA Headquarters, 12:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 6, 600 5th Street NW, Washington, DC.
· Forward this email to your networks so they know how to plug in.
· Local 689 is looking for volunteers to help run a food pantry as workers enter the critical second week of strike. Email [email protected] or [email protected]
· Pick up leaflets from an ATU organizer and hit your transit stop in the morning or after work. Email [email protected] or [email protected] to request some.
· Become a part of Local 689’s “solidarity action team” by emailing [email protected] The Solidarity Action Team will be equipped to conduct small direct actions to raise awareness of the systemwide impacts of this struggle.
· Donate to the Cinder Bed strike fund.
· Download and print this sign, then take a photo, post to social media and tag @wmata on Twitter and @metroforward on Facebook with words of support for the strikers. Remember to tag @atulocal689 on Twitter or @atulocal689group on Facebook.